Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Me and my pals

Today my favorite dogwalker P took me to her house so I could play with her dogs Elvis and Gia and chase her cats! P is also a budding animal photographer so she got us all to sit and stay and took our pictures - check out the cat, it looks like he's about to dive bomb me!

It's a bit warmer today so it was a pleasure being out at the park playing with my friends in the muddy field.

Well, that's all I have to report today -- I'm off to steal something worth chewing!

AGC

2 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

What happened next? Did you get dive bombed? Did you realise the cat was behind you? J x

Dean-O! said...

Isn’t that always the story?

There you are, sitting like a perfect angel & the next thing that happens is that darn cat pounces & you will get all the blame for the ensuing scuffle.