Saturday, April 01, 2006

What a day!

Today I came when called.
I never pulled on my leash.
I remained spotlessly clean after my run in the park.
I ate NO condoms or anything else for that matter.
I didn't beg.
I didn't jump up on Mom or Dad while they were eating their pizza.
I never stole anyone's ball at the dogrun.
I ignored all paper napkins, toiletpaper etc - didn't feel like ripping them.
I ate my treats over my bowl. I did not bury them in the sofa.
I didn't bark despite not having my bark collar on.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

AGC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lover Boy Axel

Next Year you'll be earning Boy Scout Badges, right?

No April Foolin' this Gal...We were both made from the same mold.

Behind our loving eyes and wagging tail lurks a very different dog...We don't roll over for anybody!!

Kiss me like there's no tomorrow!

Miss Amelia