Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring in Philly

This was my special day:
I lay in bed in the sunshine with my Dad:



Mom, Dad and I went to the park to enjoy the weather and meet new friends: That is Caesar the doberman and I think a dog, but it could have been a rat. He was fearless, ran to Caesar and I like he was one of the boys!




Spring was all around us - look at the blossoms everywhere in the park and on our street:



I love spring!

I got a new bone today and I spent much of the afternoon looking for a good hiding place. Mom was weeding in the garden, so I tried to bury it in her bag of weeds and then in the soil. I then dug it up and buried it in the dryer which was full of sweet-smelling clothes! Not sure Mom was too pleased about that!

AGC

3 comments:

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Axel,
How on earth do you get into the dryer?? Does your Mom leave the door open? Our Mom never does. Darn!! Mom loves the picture of the flowering trees. She can hardly wait for ours to bloom. Still about one month away, sigh...
We've been busy today chasing Kingfishers away from the pond, hehehehe!
Butchy & Snickers

Wiry Axel said...

Butchy and Snickers,
Did you see that rat dog in the pic next to me and the Lincoln memorial? I get eye strain trying to see him! haha
Mom doesn't leave the dryer open, unless he is folding clothes which is what she was doing while I was trying to hide my bone in there!

Ax

Butchy & Snickers said...

What was that dog anyway? Couldn't even tell what breed it was. We like the doberman. Mom & Dad had one for their very first dog. Our vet also has a dobie.
Luv ya Ax,
Butchy & Snickers