Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Transformation

Hi Friends,
Sorry I've been away from my blog awhile - guess I've been hibernating in the cold weather.
This morning, I woke up and Mom took my picture. She said Ax, this is the "before" photo. I didn't know what she was talking about:

Then she invited me to go for a ride in the car - I love the car - so I jumped right in. It was pouring rain so I was hoping we were going to doggy day care. But alas, we pulled up at Pooches Choice - the place I go sometimes to get groomed! I was bummed out!

I spent almost 7 hours there, and at the end of it all - I was exhausted. I curled up on the couch and Mom took my photo again. Ax, she said, this is the "after" photo. Now I understood what she was talking about:

Boy, I look like a different species! $101 later...and I look slimmer and more like a wire fox than a sheep. Hee hee.

AGC

10 comments:

Gus said...

Axel you are lookin mighty fine! It is a fabulous spring look.

kisses
gussie

Anonymous said...

The before picture IS pretty gross....
So, are you practicing your French so you can testify?

Lenny said...

You definitely don't look like a sheep anymore. Very handsome for spring time, but it looks like you are still hibernating!

Faya said...

Hé mais tu es magnifique ! Beautiful ! Realy cute ....
Kisses, Faya

Asta said...

Axel
You look super handsome!!!
Like a pawfect foxy boy!!!
I need to be gwoomed, but my gwoomew bwoke thwee fingews and I have to wait till she heals..I guessI'm going to be an Eastew lambie, hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Princess Patches said...

You look very handsome, Axel! You'll be nice and cool if spring weather ever gets here!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh You look like Mr Handsome(that's what we say to Archie after he get groomed!!)We still look like lambsLove A+A

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Axel, you look like one fine foxy wire!!! You are set for ur summer past time of fountain surfin'!!

We all got scrubbed today...and I wasn't even dirty. The boyz were...they've been diggin' all week in the mulch...huge holes...drivin' Mumsie nutty!!

Boy, 7 hours at the salon...what did they do to ya???!!! You must be exhausted!

Lacie

Wired for Mackie said...

Looking good pal!

Hugs, Mackie & Finney

Eric said...

Hey Axel good to meet you, thanks for visiting me! You look a Pawfect Square Dog, hope I can join your pack!

Wiry wags, Eric