Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Transformation

Hi Friends,
Sorry I've been away from my blog awhile - guess I've been hibernating in the cold weather.
This morning, I woke up and Mom took my picture. She said Ax, this is the "before" photo. I didn't know what she was talking about:

Then she invited me to go for a ride in the car - I love the car - so I jumped right in. It was pouring rain so I was hoping we were going to doggy day care. But alas, we pulled up at Pooches Choice - the place I go sometimes to get groomed! I was bummed out!

I spent almost 7 hours there, and at the end of it all - I was exhausted. I curled up on the couch and Mom took my photo again. Ax, she said, this is the "after" photo. Now I understood what she was talking about:

Boy, I look like a different species! $101 later...and I look slimmer and more like a wire fox than a sheep. Hee hee.

AGC

10 comments:

Gus said...

Axel you are lookin mighty fine! It is a fabulous spring look.

kisses
gussie

MMM said...

The before picture IS pretty gross....
So, are you practicing your French so you can testify?

Lenny said...

You definitely don't look like a sheep anymore. Very handsome for spring time, but it looks like you are still hibernating!

Faya said...

Hé mais tu es magnifique ! Beautiful ! Realy cute ....
Kisses, Faya

Asta said...

Axel
You look super handsome!!!
Like a pawfect foxy boy!!!
I need to be gwoomed, but my gwoomew bwoke thwee fingews and I have to wait till she heals..I guessI'm going to be an Eastew lambie, hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Penny & Poppy said...

You look very handsome, Axel! You'll be nice and cool if spring weather ever gets here!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh You look like Mr Handsome(that's what we say to Archie after he get groomed!!)We still look like lambsLove A+A

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Axel, you look like one fine foxy wire!!! You are set for ur summer past time of fountain surfin'!!

We all got scrubbed today...and I wasn't even dirty. The boyz were...they've been diggin' all week in the mulch...huge holes...drivin' Mumsie nutty!!

Boy, 7 hours at the salon...what did they do to ya???!!! You must be exhausted!

Lacie

Wired for Mackie said...

Looking good pal!

Hugs, Mackie & Finney

Eric said...

Hey Axel good to meet you, thanks for visiting me! You look a Pawfect Square Dog, hope I can join your pack!

Wiry wags, Eric