Monday, September 26, 2005

Gifts from Grandma

I forgot to mention how beside myself I was when Grandma arrived and opened her enormous suitcase. Being the curious devil that I am, I immediately set about checking out the contents. I really should get a job with airport security - perhaps El Al would hire me, they are by far the best when it comes to onboard security!

So here is me scouting out Grandma's case in search of my much talked about gifts from South Africa:



The gifts turned out to be a big Kong toy, a green plastic hedgehog from Auntie Jo (grandmom's sister) and an edible green thing which mom promptly confiscated saying it was bad for me (she saw some hideous xrays of a thing like it in a sick dog's stomach!). Oh and a delish peanut flavored thing that looked just like a turd! Mom and Dad did a doubletake!

By popular demand, here is a photo of my dear Grandma, taken with Dad's sweet niece who we affectionately call Baby Bubba. There are other pics of me and grandma, but they are on grandma's camera, so I'll have to post them later!



Well, I hear Grandma a-coming (remember I'm in her room), I better get outta here!

AGC

No comments: